No matter what life's journeys may bring, we've got your bag!
eBags.com is one of the internet’s most successful, award-winning retail stories! As the world's leading online retailer of luggage, handbags, business cases, backpacks and accessories, we’ve sold over 18 million bags, and have over 2.6 million unbiased customer reviews. eBags.com features 55,000 products from over 500 brands such as Cole Haan, Fossil, JanSport, Kenneth Cole, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Nike, Samsonite, The North Face, Tumi, and Vera Bradley.
eBags is looking for a Front-End Web Designer/Developer to join our team.
The Web Designer/Developer creates the visual design approach for all marketing initiatives where creative is needed. The Web Designer/Developer works in conjunction with the Art Director and Creative Director to manage the design process from start to finish, ensuring that it meets the desired business objectives, carries the correct strategic message, is visually compelling and supports all aspects of the brand with the end goal of creating a better used experience to drive increased traffic and sales.
• Be a key player in a creative team charged with intergrating design and technology into an e-commerce experience.
• Design will include site , emails, banners, and other online graphics.
• Work closely with IT department to coordinate back-end programming.
Key Qualifications Include:
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite : Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver. (Flash and InDesign a plus)
• Expertise in producing Web ready files
• Able to work independently as well as integrate well with a highly dynamic creative group.
• Acute attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• Catalog and print experience a plus
• Team player, strong cooperative skills
*Dedicated and hard working
Bachelor’s degree (web design concentration preferred) or alternatively, a portfolio that exhibits a high level of skill in design and front facing web development.
If you are interested in being considered for openings at eBags, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
<< Return to job listings.