eBags partners with Borderfree to allow you to see your total landed price, including all duties, taxes, shipping and handling charges, in Canadian dollars before you place your order. Please note that the cost per shipment is in addition to the U.S. order and shipping total, to deliver your item(s) to Borderfree's processing facilities.
Here is some additional information for our valued Canadian buyers:
- How do you ship to Canada?
- How much duty do you charge on Canadian orders?
- How much tax will I be charged on my orders?
- What are your shipping and handling charges for Canadian orders?
- What are my shipping options for Canadian orders?
- When will I be billed?
- What exchange rate is applied to my orders?
- What is the return policy for Canadian orders?
Shipments to Canada must have a Canadian billing address. We do not currently support U.S. billing addresses for security reasons.
How do you ship to Canada?
eBags fulfills online Canadian orders through our partner, Borderfree. Simply add items to your shopping cart and click on "Canadian Check Out" to complete your order. You will see your total landed price, including all duties, taxes, shipping and handling charges in Canadian dollars before you place your order. You will pay Borderfree the total amount for your order in Canadian dollars (which means that they will bill your credit card) and we will insure that your order is delivered right to your door. If you have any questions about Canadian orders, call Customer Service at 1-800-820-6126
How much duty do you charge on Canadian orders?
Determining your duty rates depends on many factors (Product, Country in which the product was manufactured, etc.). To know the exact duty charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and check out through our "Canadian Check Out." You will see the exact duty charges prior to submitting the order.
|Province of Delivery||GST||PST||HST|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||-||-||13%|
|Prince Edward Island||-||-||14%|
What are your shipping and handling charges for Canadian orders?
Shipping and handling charges depend on the dollar amount of your order and your ship-to destination. To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and check out through our "Canadian Check Out." We will tell you the exact charges for your desired items before you actually place an order.
|Shipping Method||When in-stock items will arrive|
|Standard||5-18 business days (Monday through Friday, do not count weekends)|
What exchange rate is applied to my orders?
Real-time exchange rates are applied to your orders. The rate charged to you is a guaranteed amount - this will not change once you accept an order. To know the exact price before you buy, simply add items to your cart and check out through our "Canadian Check Out." You will see the exact price for your order in Canadian dollars before you place the order.
What is the return policy for Canadian orders?
You can return any item purchased on our Web site by mail only. You will be credited for the product value and any related duties and taxes, less return handling fees for customs and brokerage if applicable.
- Please contact our customer support team toll free at 1-800-820-6126 or send us an email to email@example.com, indicating your eBags order number, a description of the item you wish to return and the reason for return.
- Based on the items being returned, we will communicate to you the exact value of your credit for the item(s) being returned. You will be credited for the product value and any related duties and taxes, less return handling fees for customs and brokerage, if applicable.
- eBags will email you within four to six business days with a return authorization number and the mailing address for our Canadian returns facility.
- Pack the items to return in the original shipping carton(s) if possible with the original hang tags attached.
- Clearly identify our Canadian returns facility address as the destination on the package label, and be sure to include and clearly identify the return authorization number on the package.
- Please fill out the Reason for Return Service section (as shown below) on the reverse side of your original packing slip.
Comments Daytime Phone Reason Code* RMA Number
*Return reason codes: a) arrived damaged, b) arrived defective, c) incorrect item, d) wrong size, e) changed my mind, f) other (explain).
- Put the returnable item(s) and a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the Reason for Return Service section completed) in the original shipment packaging. Please include all product-packing materials.
- Present the package to any carrier, take the package to any post office counter or drop the package at any authorized carrier outlet to have your return shipped to the Canadian address provided. You may wish to insure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- Once received at our returns facility, your package will be forwarded to our warehouse within the U.S. We will credit your return once the package has been received and processed by Borderfree, typically within 10 to 20 business days after the package is sent.
- Credit card companies vary in the time it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-820-6126.