Packing & Shipping Your Returns
Getting your returns ready to send to us is a snap:
- Visit our online Returns Center and obtain a Return Shipping Label
- Pack the items securely in the original shipping cartons, if possible, with the original hang tags attached.
- Tape the shipping label securely to the carton. Take care to make sure you can clearly read the address to which it will ship
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together, or are returning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-800-820-6126, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.
- Present the package to any UPS driver, or drop the package at any authorized UPS shipping outlet. If your place of business has a UPS account, the package can be picked up at no additional cost with your daily UPS pickup.