Black Diamond Mercury 65 Medium
Rollover to enlarge
Write a review >
- Full featured backpacking pack for long days on the trail
- Patent-pending ergoACTIV suspension with OpenAir backpanel
- Top-loading with floating top pocket, plus front zippered access
- Waterproof taping on top and bottom
- Compartment divider, side and hipbelt pockets, front and internal organizer pockets
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loop, sleeping bag straps
- Hydration compatible
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
This item has not been rated or reviewed.
Capacity Guide: Hiking Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right hiking pack for the length of trip and how much gear you carry. Our size ranges are based on the capacity of the item.
Small (up to 1,999 cu. in.)Sized for short day hikes or everday use, with room for an extra layer, food, camera, and water.
Medium (2,000 to 2,999 cu. in.)Sized for long day hikes & 1 nighters, with room for clothing, food, camera, water and other gear.
Large (3,000 to 4,499 cu. in.)Sized for hikes of 4-7 days, with room for clothing, food, water, sleeping bag, camp gear.
X-Large (4,500+ cu. in.)Sized for expeditions of 7+ days, with room for clothing, food, sleeping bag, tent & camp gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.