100% recommended see reviews >
Rollover to enlarge
- Portable purification system is built into your water bottle
- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- LCD screen verifies success.
- Fill from taps, streams, spigots and more.
- Two rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries built into the cap deliver 80+ cycles per full charge. From a user perspective that’s 3 bottles per day for 26 days. One of the things that we heard loud and clear in consumer feedback was that user didn’t want devices that required too frequent battery replacements or recharging.
- System includes: UV Cap, 0.75L Bottle, USB Charging cable, Protective Carrying Case, Classic Cap
- You can use the All Clear™ cap with any .75L CamelBak Better Bottle or eddy regardless of color or material. The only difference between the bottle provided and other CamelBak .75L bottles is the color of the Tritan which has been optimized for the evaluation of water clarity before treatment.
- The All Clear can be charged from virtually any (100 – 240V) USB compatible power source including wall chargers, car chargers, solar chargers, hand crank chargers, and electronics like laptops. Users should only use the CamelBak supplied USB cable due to variability between USB cables and their charging efficacy.
- The All Clear cap construction separates and insulates the bulb from direct water contact thereby minimizing the impact of colder temperature water which can impact bulb performance. The All Clear has been tested and proven effective for treating water down to 39°F (4°C). The product has been tested in conditions with the ambient air temperature down to 32°F (0°C).
Detailed Product Description
The CamelBak All Clear™ works in just 3 steps:
1. Fill the bottle from any tap, stream, or spigot
2. Replace the UV cap and hold the power button for 2 seconds. The light will come on.
3. Agitate the water in the bottle for 60 seconds
When it's done, you've got 0.75L of purified water to enjoy! To be sure, you can always check the built-in LCD screen which verifies success.
The All Clear treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons of water with each charge of the two rechargeable Lithium ion batteries.
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.