Loading Shopping Cart
15% off $49 | 20% off $99 | 25% off $199 Use Code: SALUTE
DadGear Backpack Collegiate Series Diaper Bag University of Tennessee
Rollover to enlarge
- Our quick-access wipes window bottom of the front of the pack that integrates with our refillable wipes container and also accommodates most brands of wipes
- Two large pockets with numerous sections and organization mesh that makes it easy to find your essentials
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior large enough to hold up to 4 bottles on each side or even a large container for Dad to keep hydrated
- Our slim design changing pad (included)
- At the top of the pack, we have a revolutionary feature we call the "diaper hammock." This pocket keeps diapers from getting lost in the bottom of the pack and allows for easy access when changing your child.
- In addition, we designed the largest pocket in this pack like luggage. It has a clamshell opening, so accessing items at the bottom of a full bag is easy. As a result, you won't disrupt your organized packing job.
- If these features weren't enough to persuade you, we designed this pack to fit a man's frame with an 18" tall back panel. It is one of very few, if not the only, diaper backpacks sized specifically for dad
- Additionally, we ensure our quality standards are met by using high quality, large zippers with dual pulls on nearly every pocket, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.