Derek Alexander Flash Back Top Angled Zipper Hobo
Rollover to enlarge
- Naked drum dye finish
- Fantastic touch
- Ages differently; picks up oil from the skin
- Use a suede spray to protect before use
- There will be natural markings due to the fact that heavy dyes and polishes were not used
- Two top zippers angle down to meet each other in the middle, creating a "v" zipper effect
- Interior nylon/cotton blend beige lining
- Two interior slip pockets, one cell phone slip pocket and pen loop all located on the back wall
- Two medium zippers on the opposite wall
- Single shoulder strap with leather piping down the center and attached with antique gold rings on each side
- Patchwork-like leather seam
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop dimensions >
Size Guide: Handbags
We’ll help you choose the right handbag for your personal style and needs. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
X-SmallA Mini bag designed to carry your lipstick, phone, keys and cash. Leave the wallet at home... this IS your wallet.
SmallIf you need to carry more than the basics, a small bag also allows for either a small wallet OR a small cosmetic case.
MediumThe perfect size for everyday. Cosmetic bag, phone and small wallet with a bit of room to spare.
LargeThis size could double as an office tote or carry-on. Great for moms that need to carry extras for the kiddos.
X-LargeOversized and awesome. These bags aren't made to be filled to the brim. They're for the girl that loves drama.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.