- The first compartment you will find two drop pockets, a cell phone pocket, a pen sleeve and plenty of room for a wallet and a day planner.
- The second compartment has plenty of room for a book, camera and water bottle. There is also a back wall zip pocket and a removable key ring.
- Both compartments have a full top zipper to keep everything secure.
- On the front of the bag you will find a zipper pocket for your PDA or keys. The items in this pocket are safe and allow for easy access.
- Behind this pocket you will find another pocket with a hidden magloc closure. This is a great area for items you want easy access to.
- There is another zipper pocket on the rear of the bag which is slightly larger then the front. Here you may keep you camera and/or passport.
- This bag has an adjustable strap allowing you to wear it cross body or on the shoulder.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.