Save 10% When You Sign up for Email Promotions-Tap Here
Eagle Creek Switchback 26
Rollover to enlarge
- Main Bag Features:
- Zip-away Connect Fit Adjustable Suspension with 3D Air Mesh removable Back-To-Back™ Straps and hip belt for weight reduction
- Removable Back-To-Back™ Straps transfer from main bag to daypack and feature load lifter straps with sternum strap and safety whistle
- Built in durability:
- Bi-Tech™ and Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics for extreme abrasion and weather-resistance
- Ultra rugged wheels with sturdy wheel housing, B-Tech™ Armor, skid protection and bumper protection
- Travel-tested handle system
- Front koala-carry clips allow modular backpack to be clipped onto Back-to-Back Straps for close to body security
- Central Lock Point secures main entry points with a single lock
- Storm flaps help protect #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly pulls
- Multiple grab handles on top, side, and bottom
- Safety reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Integrates with Pack-It™ System & Gear Organizers, suggestions included
- Zip-off Backpack Features:
- Moisture-wicking 3D Air Mesh breathable back panel
Detailed Product Description
Help me choose the right size
+ Show More
This item has not been rated or reviewed.
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop dimensions >
Size Guide: Checked Luggage
We'll help you choose the right suitcase, depending on your trip length and packing style.
Checked - MediumBags with a length between 22.5" and 26.5" are medium-sized. These bags are ideal for 2-4 day trips.
Checked - LargeBags with a length between 26.5" and 29.5" are large. These bags are ideal for 4-6 day trips.
Checked - Extra LargeBags with a length of 29.5" or larger are extra large. These bags are ideal for trips of 6 days or more.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.