93% recommended see reviews >
Rollover to enlarge
eBags Bookworm Kids' Pack
Earn eBags Reward points on every order! Each Rewards Club point converts to a $1.00 back to spend on future purchases. To join, just use a password during checkout to create your account.
When will this product arrive at my door?
- Optimum Nighttime Safety Features include 12 points of reflectivity:
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective panel on the front
- 5 Photo-reflective zipper pulls
- Photo-reflective accessory strap at the base of the front panel - perfect place for a clip-on light
- Photo-reflective webbing and piping on the backpack straps
- Exterior zippered face pocket
- Full featured double-zip front organizer compartment
- Easy access double zippered main compartment
- Contoured, air mesh padded backpack straps are double bar-tac reinforced and include elastic webbing tethers
- Fully padded air mesh back panel & webbing haul handle
- Privacy name card window (includes 3 name cards)
- Two elastic-trimmed side pockets (one mesh, one fabric) - great for a water bottle, snacks or gloves
- Coated bottom panel reduces moisture absorption and adds abrasion protection
- Interior seams are finished with binding for improved durability
- 600D Polyester exterior fabric
- YKK RC zippers
- 210D Nylon interior
Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Size Guide: School Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right school pack, based on your everyday campus needs. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
X-SmallSized to be a kid's first backpack. Holds snacks, toys and anything they can't live without.
SmallSized for students in grade school. Holds folders, note pads, pencils, lunch.
MediumSized for later grade & middle school students. Holds books, binders, pens, pencils, light jacket, lunch.
LargeSized for middle/high school & college students. Holds many books, folders, binders, light jacket, lunch.
X-LargeSized for students that carry it all. Holds books, binders, folders, and after-school gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.