Loading Shopping Cart
eBags Crew Cooler II
20% Off This Item! Use Code: TRAVEL
- Originally designed for the unique needs of Flight Attendants and Pilots but loved by all!
- Top "dry" compartment has two zipper pulls for easy access and is perfect for non-perishables
- Zippered mesh pocket in the lid keeps napkins and other small items in place
- Bottom "cold" compartment is insulated on all six sides and has a welded replaceable PVC-free PEVA liner
- Front tip-out pocket has two zipper pullers for easy access and side pleats to prevent contents from spilling out
- An elasticized mesh pocket against the body is great for packets of mayo, mustard, etc. plus there is zippered mesh pocket against the front – a perfect place for silverware
- Unzip the special pouch pockets on either end to reveal mesh drop-bottom water bottle carriers
- Cold Compartment (lower section) measures 7.5" high, 13.5" wide, 7" deep
- There are three ways to carry the Crew Cooler
- 1) Padded web handles that are rivet-reinforced and box-x stitched for traditional tote-style carrying
- 2) Removable adjustable shoulder strap
- 3) Rear pass-thru pocket for stacking on top of your wheeled carry-on
- ID Pocket on the back fits a standard business card
- Satin nickel zipper pulls are easy to find and easy to grab
- All seams fully finished
- A TIP FROM THE PROS: Use zip-loc bags to hold ice. A variety of sizes will help to keep the ice where you want it, prevent the melt-off from soaking into food containers and from leaking to the outside of the bag while you are on the go, and are easy to refill from the galley, hotel, or office.
- Lining is made of PVC-free food-safe PEVA material. This lining complies with the lead standards mandated by the state of California
- NOTE: Over-packing of the lower compartment can cause the welded seams of the PEVA liner to fail. Please don't over pack your Crew Cooler!
Detailed Product Description
Bernard Majeau - Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.