15% OFF with Email Sign Up-Tap Here
eBags Crew Cooler II
Rollover to enlarge
- Designed specifically for the unique needs of Flight Attendants and Pilots
- Top "dry" compartment has two zipper pulls for easy access and is perfect items that do not need to be kept cold
- Zippered mesh pocket in the lid keeps napkins and other small items in place
- Bottom "cold" compartment is insulated on all six sides and has a welded PEVA liner that is replaceable
- Front tip-out pocket has two zipper pullers for easy access and side pleats to prevent contents from spilling out
- An elasticized mesh pocket against the body is great for packets of mayo, mustard, etc. plus there is zippered mesh pocket against the front – a perfect place for silverware
- Unzip the special pouch pockets on either end to reveal mesh drop-bottom water bottle carriers
- Cold Compartment (lower section) measures 7.5" high, 13.5" wide, 7" deep
- There are three ways to carry the Crew Cooler
- 1) Padded web handles that are rivet-reinforced and box-x stitched for traditional tote-style carrying
- 2) Removable adjustable shoulder strap
- 3) Rear pass-thru pocket for stacking on top of your wheeled carry-on
- ID Pocket on the back fits a standard business card
- Satin nickel zipper pulls are easy to find and easy to grab
- All seams fully finished
- A TIP FROM THE PROS: Use zip-loc bags to hold ice. A variety of sizes will help to keep the ice where you want it, prevent the melt-off from soaking into food containers and from leaking to the outside of the bag while you are on the go, and are easy to refill from the galley, hotel, or office.
- Lining is made of PVC-free food-safe PEVA material. This lining complies with the lead standards mandated by the state of California
- NOTE: Over-packing of the lower compartment can cause the welded seams of the PEVA liner to fail. Please don't over pack your Crew Cooler!
Detailed Product Description
Bernard Majeau - Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.