Loading Shopping Cart
eBags Lifejacket Quick Charge Battery (4000mAh)
30% Off This Item! Use Code: SPRING
- This item is unable to ship to AK and HI due to the lithium batteries.
- Super-slim design stores easily in any type of bag or pack - Enough stored power to recharge nearly any device. Never be without power again
- 4000 mAh capacity at 3.7V(33.3Wh)
- Ultra-slim Lithium-Polymer battery
- One USB output port delivers 1A output to charge your devices with more than 90% output efficiency
- Micro USB input port for re-charging
- 3 LED indicators display remaining stored capacity and re-charging status
- Anodized aluminum case
- Dimensions: 4-7/16" x 2-5/8" x 3/8"
- Auto-Switch, Auto-Detect, Auto-Output logic
Built in protection of:
- Over Discharge
- Over Current
- Short Circuit
- Reverse Charge
- Self Charge
- Can be stored for more than 1 year with minimal loss of capacity
- Includes a 12" cord for recharging the battery and portable devices that use a Micro USB plug. Re-charging Apple devices require you to use your own cord
- CE, FCC, PSE REACH and RoHS certified
- Due to shipping restrictions on lithium batteries, this item is unable to ship via 2nd Day Air Service.
Detailed Product Description
- A battery, A power bank, A quick charge
We like to think of it as a lifejacket – something you hope to never use but are so grateful to have when you need it.
This lithium-polymer battery has 4,000mAh of storage capacity – more than enough to rescue you or a friend in your hour of need. And who doesn’t love a great rescue story?
Bernard Majeau - Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.