eBags eTech 2.0 Mother Lode 29" Wheeled Duffel
Rollover to enlarge
Get Organized with Packing Cubes from Starting at $19.99Shop Now
- Full-size U-shaped double zip opening for easy loading. Opening measures approximately 14” x 19”
- Zippered mesh pocket under the front panel measures 13.5” x 18.5”
- Fold-up wire-framed wings apply support to the feet section, allowing the duffel to stand upright even when fully loaded, as well as adding definition to the upper section. Fold the wings down when storage space is an issue.
- Zippered mesh pockets along each wing for added organization
- Two interior tie-tapes have extra webbing length for easier adjustments. Upper compartment measures 7” deep.
- Forehead pocket provides easy access to a large volume pocket. The lining floats, allowing you to choose how much of the pocket to use.
- External zippered side pocket has a built-in ID pocket – there’s no chance of losing a luggage tag in travel.
- Classic duffel handle is secured with four buckles. No hook & loop handle wrap to deal with – plus the handle can be completely removed for those who prefer to go without.
- Extra deep lower compartment measures 28.5” x 17.5” x 7” and has the following features:
- Padded perimeter walls that allow oddly shaped items some flexibility when packing – easily capable of holding gear ranging from downhill ski boots to scuba fins
- Two moveable shelves that allow you to pack as if it were a bookcase - preventing everything from schlumping toward the wheels
- Two zippered mesh pockets on the inside lid of the lower compartment. 13.5” x 15.5”
- Convert the upper & lower section into one large compartment by unzipping the inside lid. Roll it toward the bottom and secure the two straps. Now you have one enormous compartment measuring 28.5” x 17.5” x 14.5”
- Grab handles on both ends allow two-handed trunk-style lifting into vehicles. The top handle is spring-loaded. The bottom handle doubles as a foot.
- Telescoping trolley handle adjusts from 46” (tallest in the industry) to 43” to 41” – no more heal kicking.
- Trapezoid shaped trolley handle tubes are perpendicular to the load plane, providing maximum support.
- Extra long skid rails along the bottom combine with a wrap-around skid plate for added abrasion protection.
- Well protected wheels are hot-poured Polyurethane – the quietest wheels you won’t hear in the concourse.
- Interior is fully lined with our signature orange nylon lining – finding fiddly-bits in the corners has never been easier.
- YKK RC zippers throughout. Lockable on all exterior compartments
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check for any weight limitations. The 29” can carry a lot of gear!
- ***Correction*** This wheeled duffel does not come with photo-reflective zipper cords despite the features listed on the hangtag. They were removed due to zipper slider smoothness issues.
+ Show More
Most Helpful Review
Sort ReviewsAdd your own review
Sort ReviewsAdd your own review
Size Guide: Travel Duffel Bags
We'll help you choose the right duffel, based on your travel needs and packing style. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
X-SmallSized for the bare minimum, such as a 3-1-1 kit, magazine, travel documents, snacks.
SmallSized for items such as clothing, 3-1-1 kit, books, travel pillow/blanket, iPad.
MediumSized for weekends. Tablet or eReader, clothing, shoes, toiletries, books, travel pillow/blanket.
LargeSized for long weekends, with clothing, shoes, toiletries, jackets, bulky gear.
X-LargeSized for week-long trips, with large amounts of clothing, shoes, toiletries, bulky gear.
Exterior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions include wheels and handle but not expandability. These are the dimensions airlines recognize.
Interior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions DO NOT include Wheels and Handles. This is the case size or packing area.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.