Loading Shopping Cart
eBags TLS Mother Lode Junior 25" Wheeled Duffel
- Guaranteed for life under the eBags Lifetime Warranty and built with premium materials, wheels and handles
- Upper compartment measures 25" x 15.5" x 7.5" and lower compartment 25" x 15.5" x 6.5"
- Premium YKK® zippers include photo-reflective cords for nighttime safety and lockable D-rings discourage tampering
- Recessed, locking telescoping trolley handle extends to two heights: 43.5", 40.5" for optimum maneuverability
- Designed with the intricate organizational details that’s made eBags brand a favorite for over 15 years
- The eBags TLS Collection is designed to be "Tough, Lightweight & Smart" - it's built with premium durable 840D & 900D Twisted Poly and the best telescoping handle system and wheels available. If we put our name on it, you can trust that we stand behind it.
- Upper compartment measures 25" x 15.5" x 7.5" and has the following features:
- A smaller zippered top pocket is perfect for last minute items. 13.5" x 6" x 4"
- Lockable u-zip opening for easy loading. 14 x 13.5"
- Hide-away Add-A-Bag strap stores inside a zippered pocket
- Two curved zippered side pockets
- Zippered mesh pocket under the lid. 13" x 12.5"
- Two webbing tie-down straps to secure packed contents
- Two removable fiberglass rods provide a tip-free design – even when expanded. To learn more about how to install the fiberglass rods and how to replace the wheels, click here
- Lower compartment measures 25" x 15.5" x 6.5" and has the following features:
- Two zippered mesh pockets. 11" x 13"
- Compression-molded EVA bottom that is exceptionally lightweight and flexible
- Two movable shelves give you flexibility to pack and secure your belongings the way you want to
- Convertible single/double compartment provides flexibility in how you pack. Unzip the floor that divides the upper/lower section, roll it up and secure it in place with two clip straps. Now you have one extra-large compartment measuring 25" x 15.5" x 14"
- Zippered 1.5" expansion gusset increases the packing volume by 18%
- External features of the bags are as follows:
- Four exterior Compression straps keep a partially filled bag condensed, and overfilled bags constrained
- Easy-to-grab front handle is bar-tac reinforced for strength
- Front feet double as a second grab handle - great for overhead compartment and car trunk lifting
- Auto-retracting top lift handle keeps a low, out-of-the-way profile when not in use
- Privacy-mesh ID pocket on the side never gets separated from your bag
- Interior is lined with high visibility orange nylon – to make finding small things easier
- Recessed, locking telescoping trolley handle extends to two heights : 43.5", 40.5". None of the heel-kick found on short-handled bags
- Patent-pending ABS center brace for trolley system rigidity
- Quiet wheels glide on sealed ball bearings. While it's unlikely to be an issue, we designed them to be easily replaced if needed - because we know that things happen!
- Lockable D-rings on primary zippers discourage tampering and keep luggage locks in a consistent location
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Size Guide: Travel Duffel Bags
We'll help you choose the right duffel, based on your travel needs and packing style. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
X-SmallSized for the bare minimum, such as a 3-1-1 kit, magazine, travel documents, snacks.
SmallSized for items such as clothing, 3-1-1 kit, books, travel pillow/blanket, iPad.
MediumSized for weekends. Tablet or eReader, clothing, shoes, toiletries, books, travel pillow/blanket.
LargeSized for long weekends, with clothing, shoes, toiletries, jackets, bulky gear.
X-LargeSized for week-long trips, with large amounts of clothing, shoes, toiletries, bulky gear.
Exterior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions include wheels and handle but not expandability. These are the dimensions airlines recognize.
Interior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions DO NOT include Wheels and Handles. This is the case size or packing area.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.