Loading Shopping Cart
eBags TLS 22" Convertible Wheeled Carry-On
- This is an exceptionally robust Carry-on that converts into a backpack when it is not practical to roll or you need to be hands free
- Unlike other convertible suitcases that place the hard back of the case against your body (and dirty wheels against your hips), we've turned it around so that the front doubles as a clean and well-padded surface
- When you know in advance that you will be using the backpack feature, pack soft clothing in the forward pocket. This will provide all the comfort you need against your back
- The contoured padded backpack straps first connect to an adjustable strap inside the front panel, then two quick hooks at the top of the bag. This allows you to adjust for your torso height and most importantly, to pull the bag toward your shoulders for optimum load balance. Once you have the straps properly adjusted, they keep their settings for quick deployment. The tails of the backpack straps clip into d-rings at the bottom corners
- Exterior features
- Zippered front top pocket is 5" tall. Perfect for 3-1-1 liquids or items that you want easy access to when stored in the overhead compartment
- Large zippered front pocket measures 13.5" wide, 2.25" deep, and 16" tall with a maximum height of 21" if nothing is stored in the upper pocket. Perfect for a jacket, or laptop in its own sleeve
- Secondary front pocket is designed to store the optional removable backpack straps. If you are not traveling with the backpack straps, this is the perfect pocket to store travel documents or other other reading materials
- Interior features:
- A "keep it simple" main interior compartment measures 20” x 13.5” x 5”
- Two webbing tie-down straps to secure packed contents. Generous webbing length makes it easier to connect & tighten
- Interior lid compartment measures 20.5" x 13.5" x 0.75" with a full mesh zippered panel for total visibility. This compartment expands an additional 1.5", creating 2.25" of packing space
- 1.5" expansion gusset adds 24% more packing volume (from 2205 cubic inches to 2736)
- Front feet are positioned ahead of the expansion gusset for tip-free stability, even when fully packed
- Orange lining makes finding your items easy
- Removable add-a-bag strap lets you tether a tote or briefcase from the front
- Top, side and bottom grab handles make it easy to lift the bag in and out of overhead compartments and car trunks
- Premium self-repairing YKK® RC zippers with lockable sliders and D rings for added security
- Trolley handle adjusts to 3 heights for optimum maneuverability – no more heel-kicking your bag. 45.5, 42.5, 40.5 inches
- One-piece compression-molded EVA bottom provides rigid yet flexible separation between your contents and baggage handlers
Bernard Majeau - Sr. Director, Product Design and Develop
+ Show More
Size Guide: Carry-On Luggage
Carry-on size rules vary by airline. We'll help you you choose the right carry-on for your travel needs.
Under SeatWill fit under the seat on most flights. Sized for a change of clothes, toiletries, book and iPad or eReader.
International Carry-OnThe allowable length of an international carry-on is 20". Fits in the overhead on most international & U.S. flights.
Domestic Carry-OnThe allowable length of a U.S. carry-on is 22". Will fit in the overhead on most U.S. flights.
Exterior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions include wheels and handle but not expandability. These are the dimensions airlines recognize.
Interior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions DO NOT include Wheels and Handles. This is the case size or packing area.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.