eBags TLS Professional Slim Laptop Backpack
Rollover to enlarge
- True to the TLS series, there are a number of innovative interior and exterior features:
- A fully padded and lockable laptop compartment - completely isolated from the contents of the pack. Easy access via an “L”-zip opening. Fits laptops as large as 1.5” thick x 12.25" wide x 16.5" tall (17.5" tall with the secondary pad removed)
- Top-load tablet pocket is fleece-lined for automatic glass cleaning, measures 8-1/8” wide x 11.5” tall, lays flat between the main and laptop compartment, and is lockable
- An organizer that keeps you organized. We’ve eliminated any chance of stuff piling up at the bottom of the compartment by creating a 2-dimensional workspace free of clutter
- Three zippered “See What’s Where” mesh pockets
- Two business card pockets
- Two elastic pen loops plus one hidden pen pocket
- One elastic-trimmed pouch pocket
- UPDATE: Two zippered pockets (one includes our key leash). 2nd zipper based on customer input
- A crush-proof AC-Adapter garage that isolates heavy (or fragile) accessories from the rest of the pack. Positioned at the bottom for better load balancing. Removable for those times when you need extra storage capacity
- Easy access middle compartment via an “L”-zip opening. A 4” deep shelf across the bottom provides a rigid flat surface for binders/folders/books without the classic “diaper butt” posture of most backpacks. 13” max height. Easily holds a 3” wide 3-ring binder. Because of the tapered shape of the pack, the compartment does become narrower at the top. When you need to pack a lot of volume, remove the AC Adapter garage, fold down the shelf, and take full advantage of the 12.25” width & 17.25” height
- UPDATE: Diagonal slash pocket inside the middle compartment to help organize loose papers and folders. Added based on customer input
- Vertical zippered “Napoleon” pocket on the face is perfect for boarding passes and will not “walk open” no matter how long your journey
- Low profile top and side grab handles
- Contoured backpack straps are generously padded with Airmesh
- UPDATE: Adjustable/removable shock-loaded sternum straps have been added based on customer input
- Zippered side-mounted water bottle pocket
- Luggage handle pass-through panel on the back allow you to stack the TLS Slim on your favorite suitcase both vertically or horizontally. UPDATE: The vertical orientation change was based on customer input
- Airmesh back panel is fully vented and well padded in all the right places
- Lockable D-rings on primary zippers discourage tampering and keep luggage locks in a consistent location
- Self-repairing YKK RC zippers use lockable double sliders on almost all openings.
- Discrete photo-reflective zipper cords for nighttime safety
- High-visibility 210D orange nylon lining makes finding your stuff a lot easier
- 840 x 900D Twisted Filament Polyester exterior
Detailed Product Description
Bernard Majeau, Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Size Guide: Laptop Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right laptop pack, based on your needs for work or campus. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
SmallSized for laptop and a small amount of storage - folder, note pad, pens.
MediumSized for laptop and a bit more more. Power brick, peripherals, folder or note pad.
LargeSized for laptop & more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
X-LargeSized for laptop & much more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.