Loading Shopping Cart
eBags Professional Slim Laptop Backpack
25% Off This Item! Use Code: EXTRA
- Guaranteed for life under the eBags Lifetime Warranty
- Uber organized with fully padded lockable laptop and tablet compartments, crush-proof AC adaptor garage and zippered water bottle pocket
- Fits laptops 1.5” D x 12.25" W x 16.5" to 17.5" H if pad removed and tablet compartment is 8.125” W x 11.5” H
- Easily converts from backpack to briefcase and includes vertical and horizontal luggage handle pass-thru panels
- Well-padded vented Airmesh back panel and contoured backpack straps with removable adjustable shock-load sternum strap
- True to the Professional series, there are a number of innovative interior features:
- Fully padded and lockable laptop compartment - completely isolated from the contents of the pack. Easy access via an “L”-zip opening. Fits laptops as large as 1.5” thick x 12.25" wide x 16.5" tall (17.5" tall with the secondary pad removed)
- Crush-proof AC-Adapter garage that isolates heavy (or fragile) accessories from the rest of the pack. Positioned at the bottom for better load balancing. Removable for those times when you need extra storage capacity
- Top-load tablet pocket is fleece-lined for automatic glass cleaning, measures 8-1/8” wide x 11.5” tall, lays flat between the main and laptop compartment, and is lockable
- Easy access middle compartment via an “L”-zip opening. A 4” deep shelf across the bottom provides a rigid flat surface for binders/folders/books without the classic “diaper butt” posture of most backpacks. 13” max height. Easily holds a 3” wide 3-ring binder. Because of the tapered shape of the pack, the compartment does become narrower at the top. When you need to pack a lot of volume, remove the AC Adapter garage, fold down the shelf, and take full advantage of the 12.25” width & 17.25” height
- UPDATE: Diagonal slash pocket inside the middle compartment to help organize loose papers and folders. Added based on customer input
- A front panel organizer that keeps you organized. We’ve eliminated any chance of stuff piling up at the bottom of the compartment by creating a 2-dimensional workspace free of clutter.The front organizer panel includes:
- Three zippered “See What’s Where” mesh pockets
- Two business card pockets
- Two elastic pen loops plus one hidden pen pocket
- One elastic-trimmed pouch pocket
- UPDATE: All organizer panel pockets are now zippered based on customer input
- ... and we always include a key leash
- Exterior features:
- Zippered side-mounted water bottle pocket
- Vertical zippered “Napoleon” pocket on the face is perfect for boarding passes and is designed with YKK locking apparel zippers to ensure it will not “walk open”
- Low profile top and side grab handles for easy portability
- Airmesh back panel is fully vented and well padded in all the right places
- Contoured backpack straps generously padded with Airmesh - UPDATE: Adjustable/removable shock-loaded sternum strap has been added based on customer input
- Luggage handle pass-through panel on the back allow you to stack the TLS Slim on your favorite suitcase both vertically or horizontally. UPDATE: The vertical orientation change was based on customer input
- UPDATE: Backpack straps now unclip for storage inside the pass-through panel for a cleaner dangle-free appearance when carried as a briefcase - again, this feature change was in response to customer input. The clips have also been upgraded since the feature was added. The clips shown in the still photos are correct - the 360 spin images are not
- Lockable D-rings on primary zippers discourage tampering and keep luggage locks in a consistent location
- Premium self-repairing YKK RC zippers use lockable double sliders on almost all openings
- Discrete photo-reflective zipper cords for nighttime safety
- High-visibility 210D orange nylon lining makes finding your stuff a lot easier
- 840 x 900D Twisted Filament Polyester exterior with DuPont Teflon fabric protection
Detailed Product Description
Bernard Majeau, Director, Product Development
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop dimensions >
Size Guide: Laptop Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right laptop pack, based on your needs for work or campus. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
SmallSized for laptop and a small amount of storage - folder, note pad, pens.
MediumSized for laptop and a bit more. Power brick, peripherals, folder or note pad.
LargeSized for laptop & more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
X-LargeSized for laptop & much more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.