89% recommended see reviews >
Rollover to enlarge
eBags Universal Plug Adapter Kit
Earn eBags Reward points on every order! Each Rewards Club point converts to a $1.00 back to spend on future purchases. To join, just use a password during checkout to create your account.
When will this product arrive at my door?
Look for the icons below to know when you need a shipping upgrade to get your items to your door by 12/24.
No shipping upgrade necessary for the anticipated delivery by 12/24*
Upgrade shipping in checkout.
A shipping upgrade will be required for the anticipated delivery to your location by 12/24
*Based on estimated date of delivery only; dependent on your location and selected shipping method.
- Note that this is not a voltage converter or transformer – this is a mechanical device to adapt one plug “shape” to another. If you are traveling with 110V items and plug them into a 220/240V outlet, you risk damaging your appliance. Updated 1/30/09
- Become familiar with this adapter before leaving on your trip. Plug it into a wall outlet at home and verify that your device plugs into the plug socket head without issue, and provides power to the device. Don’t wait until you’re half way around the world to realize that you are having problems. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, call us at 800-725-8229. This is an exceptional product, and it does everything we say it does. Updated 1/30/09
- Convenient slide-out plugs in the four most-used shapes (the destination end of the adapter)
- All-in-one design eliminates the need for carrying a variety of adapters
- Adaptable to over 150 countries. Click here to see a complete list
- The top socket head module is cleverly designed to accept the same four plug shapes, giving you the freedom to plug in a variety of electrical devices, regardless of origin
- Perfect for AC adapters that automatically sense and convert voltage (most laptop AC adapters do). Read the label on your laptop (or other device) charger to confirm that it has a voltage input range (for example: 100-240volt, 50-60hz)
- Built-in safety fuse for safe operation
- Plug Adapter Technical spec: For use with class II electronic devices up to 2.5A, 2-pin connections; 110V – max. 275 watts; 220V – max. 550 watts. Check your device specs before using
- Not for use with high wattage appliances like hair dryers or travel irons
- Store the adapter in the drawstring nylon travel bag – choose from an assortment of easy-to-see colors
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.