- Converts from cross-body or shoulder bag to backpack with a simple strap adjustment
- Easy-to-care for nylon ‚ just spot clean as needed with warm water and mild soap
- Contrast-color straps and top-stitching, brushed nickel hardware
- Two exterior elasticized pockets for water bottle, umbrella, or snacks
- Exterior slip pocket on back of bag and vertical zip pocket on front flap
- Main compartment covered by a flap with quick-release buckle closure
- Zip pocket on underside of flap
- Organizer panel with zip pocket, two slip pockets and key clip underneath flap
- Interior has light-colored lining, zip pocket and slip pocket
- Strap 26" drop length
Detailed Product Description
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.