- Built with capacity for a laptop (has a padded bottom), some files, a book, and small essentials
- Quick-access pockets on the front and back keep must-have items at the ready, and internal organizers keep pens and business cards tidy
- Top zipper closes the entire bag and an internal sleeve holds a waterbottle securely in place
- Perfect length straps allow for comfortable shoulder or hand carrying of this do-it-all tote
- Contrast-color key fob makes finding your keys a snap
- 100% tier 1 recycled nylon technical backpack materials taken straight from our backcountry packs provide exceptional
- Signature golite® travel branding and trims
- Contains recycled content
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.