High Sierra Appalachian 75
Rollover to enlarge
- 75-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW™ channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Waist belt, with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture
- Side and bottom compression straps secure gear
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Front access to the main compartment
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.