Loading Shopping Cart
End of Summer Clearance! 15%* Off for Savings Up to 70%! Use Code: SUMMER
- It's three bags in one! Use it as a wheeled bag, as a backpack or as a day pack
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
- Padded backpack straps stow behind the main compartment's zippered padded back panel
- Main compartment has book-style opening, interior clothing hold-down straps
- Removable front day pack with zippered accessory pocket, side water bottle pocket, MP3 player headphone port and has a back strap to allow pack to slip over the extended handle of main bag
- Padded, S-shaped backpack straps on the removable day pack
- QUICK-CLIP buckle at the top of the removable day pack allows quick attachment to the main bag
- Removable day pack organizer has zippered mesh pocket, smart phone pocket and key fob.
- Tow-strap, for attaching an extra bag, and an identification holder hide-away in a back pocket
- Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism
- Inline skate-style wheels, in protective corner-mounted housings with unique integrated bridges that keep the bag rolling true
- Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion
- SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use
- Reflective piping for added safety
- Materials: 1680 Denier Duraweave,® Metallic Mini-Weave, 900 Denier Duralite
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.