Loading Shopping Cart
- 30-liter, panel-load main compartment
- Large zippered front pocket with inner mesh divider to keep contents separate
- Protective storm flaps cover zippers
- Padded backpack straps with adjustable load-lifters and VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW.™ • Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW™ channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Adjustable waist belt, with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding, wicks moisture
- Webbing daisy chain to attach extra gear
- Side compression straps help secure gear
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and center exit port for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to backpack strap
- Adjustable sternum strap helps stabilize pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh side pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.