- 35-liter top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure under the lid
- Adjustable top lid with zippered pocket and lash points to hold extra gear
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Hydration-ready design with an internal reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for drinking tube (reservoir not included)
- Quiet, soft lashing hardware adjusts to hold ice axe/hiking poles
- Adjustable bottom compression straps
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable load-lifters and Vapel mesh Airflow
- Adjustable waist belt, with Vapel mesh Airflow padding, helps secure the pack
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Easy-access, shoulder strap mounted media pockets holds a GPS device or cell phone. Versatile, removable design allows it to attach to a belt or go anywhere
- Dual-side mesh pockets hold 1000 ml water bottles
- Rain cover in bottom zippered pocket to keep your pack dry
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.