Loading Shopping Cart
- 55-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding.
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW™ channels to keep your back cool and dry.
- Waist belt, with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture
- Front flap with adjustable straps holds extra gear
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Adjustable bottom compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.