BLACK FRIDAY 20% OFF Your Entire Purchase!Use Code: DEALS*Select products not included.
High Sierra Titan 65
Rollover to enlarge
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load-lifters adjust to fit regular sized torso
- High-density foam padded back panel, with large AIRFLOW™ channels and uniquely contoured internal frame structure, helps keep your back cool and dry
- Hinged front pocket, with mesh side gussets, can hold ropes or other gear.
- Convenient webbing daisy chain on the front
- Padded grab handles on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Convenient zippered pockets on padded waist belt are ideal for quick- reach items
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Capacity Guide: Hiking Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right hiking pack for the length of trip and how much gear you carry. Our size ranges are based on the capacity of the item.
SmallSized for short day hikes or everday use, with room for an extra layer, food, camera, and water.
MediumSized for long day hikes & 1 nighters, with room for clothing, food, camera, water and other gear.
LargeSized for hikes of 4-7 days, with room for clothing, food, water, sleeping bag, camp gear.
X-LargeSized for expeditions of 7+ days, with room for clothing, food, sleeping bag, tent & camp gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.