High Sierra Titan 65
Rollover to enlarge
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load-lifters adjust to fit regular sized torso
- High-density foam padded back panel, with large AIRFLOW™ channels and uniquely contoured internal frame structure, helps keep your back cool and dry
- Hinged front pocket, with mesh side gussets, can hold ropes or other gear.
- Convenient webbing daisy chain on the front
- Padded grab handles on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Convenient zippered pockets on padded waist belt are ideal for quick- reach items
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.