Only 2 days left
High Sierra Titan 65
Price as marked. Additional discounts do not apply.
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load-lifters adjust to fit regular sized torso
- High-density foam padded back panel, with large AIRFLOW™ channels and uniquely contoured internal frame structure, helps keep your back cool and dry
- Hinged front pocket, with mesh side gussets, can hold ropes or other gear.
- Convenient webbing daisy chain on the front
- Padded grab handles on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Convenient zippered pockets on padded waist belt are ideal for quick- reach items
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Capacity Guide: Hiking Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right hiking pack for the length of trip and how much gear you carry. Our size ranges are based on the capacity of the item.
Small (up to 1,999 cu. in.)Sized for short day hikes or everday use, with room for an extra layer, food, camera, and water.
Medium (2,000 to 2,999 cu. in.)Sized for long day hikes & 1 nighters, with room for clothing, food, camera, water and other gear.
Large (3,000 to 4,499 cu. in.)Sized for hikes of 4-7 days, with room for clothing, food, water, sleeping bag, camp gear.
X-Large (4,500+ cu. in.)Sized for expeditions of 7+ days, with room for clothing, food, sleeping bag, tent & camp gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.