Rollover to enlarge
- Large panel-loading compartment provides for quick packing and access to gear
- Strap snowboard to the front of the pack with the tuck away lashing straps
- Secure skis parallel to each other, A-frame style with hypalon ski cuffs, or diagonally with the double reinforced webbing system
- TPE face protects the pack for wear from skis and snowboard
- Tricot-lined goggle pocket
- Hydration sleeve with exit port and tube management
- Conpression molded back panel
- Molded padded hipbelt with zippered pockets for small items
- Ergonomic, unbound-edge shoulder straps
- Water-resistant zippers with finer loop pulls
- Dual hypalon lashing ovals
- Gear loop for ice axe or ski poles
- Sternum strap
- Web haul handle
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Capacity Guide: Hiking Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right hiking pack for the length of trip and how much gear you carry. Our size ranges are based on the capacity of the item.
SmallSized for short day hikes or everday use, with room for an extra layer, food, camera, and water.
MediumSized for long day hikes & 1 nighters, with room for clothing, food, camera, water and other gear.
LargeSized for hikes of 4-7 days, with room for clothing, food, water, sleeping bag, camp gear.
X-LargeSized for expeditions of 7+ days, with room for clothing, food, sleeping bag, tent & camp gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.