Loading Shopping Cart
Lewis N. Clark TSA Padlocks/4 pack
Price as marked. Additional discounts do not apply.
- Each lock features the Travel Sentry logo, which alerts TSA personnel that they may open this lock without destroying it
- Each TSA screening location has a secured set of passkeys with special codes to open locks, and will relock them after inspection
- The Travel Sentry logo on the locks help the TSA to efficiently screen bags and prevent damage to checked baggage
- The lock can be opened at checked baggage screening stations operated by TSA at more than 400 commercial airports across the country
- If a checked bag with this TSA lock needs to be opened and inspected, the screener will use a combination of codes and secured tools to unlock the lock. Following the inspection, the screener will re-lock the bag and send it on its way
- The system will ensure that passengers using the locks will not have to worry about a lock being broken or a locked bag being damaged if it is selected for hand inspection. It will also mean more peace of mind for passengers worriedabout reports of increased pilferage from unlocked bags
- The T.S.A. mandated screening of all checked bags startinglast Dec. 31. Since then, most of the estimated 1.5 millionbags checked daily in domestic airports have been inspectedby bomb-detecting machinery - but about 10 percent ofchecked bags are opened and inspected by hand
- The T.S.A. mandated screening of all checked bags starting December 2002. Since then, most of the estimated 1.5 millionbags checked daily in domestic airports have been inspectedby bomb-detecting machinery - but about 10 percent ofchecked bags are opened and inspected by hand
- Travel Sentry Certified
- Accepted and recognized by the TSA
- four pack consists of two 2-packs. keys are random. 4-pack may contain two different sets of keys
+ Show More
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.