McKlein USA Chicago Leather Wheeled 17" Laptop Case
Rollover to enlarge
- Padded leather grip handles and, no-slip, contoured shoulder strap make it a comfortable carry while impact absorbent, recessed in-line skate wheels (constructed of high-grade polyurethane sealed ball bearings anchored to steel axles) make it roll with ease
- Locking point-click aluminum telescope handle retracts into shell
- Bonus! Includes protective rain/snow cover
- Weatherproof cover can be located next to the telescope handle on the frame when a case is detached
- Laptop interior dimensions: 16.5"x3"x12"
- Fits up to 17" laptop
- Bonus! Removable double compartment leatherette briefcase nests in middle compartment and allows you to grab files and go
- ABS Honeycomb frame protects contents of the case and main compartment is padded with 10 mm high density foam and cushions laptops up to 17", projector, other digital devices or clothing
- Middle compartment provides room for all your document needs
- Spacious front compartment duals as easy overnight or electronic device storage
- Features organizer section for PDA, cell phone, pens, business cards, etc., and front zipper pocket for small miscellaneous items
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Size Guide: Rolling Business Cases
We'll help you choose the right rolling case for your everyday work needs. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
SmallSized for lighter loads. Will hold a small-to-medium sized laptop, tablet, notepad or file.
MediumSized for normal loads plus extras. Laptop, tablet, files, peripherals, notepads, umbrella.
LargeSized for heavier loads or overnight travel. Laptop, tablet, files, notepads, umbrellas, change of clothes.
X-LargeSized for large loads and overnight. Laptop, tablet, files, notepads, umbrella, change of clothes, toiletries.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.