Osprey Kestrel 48
Rollover to enlarge
- Stretch-woven front and side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice-axe loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Mesh stretched over ridge-molded foam backpanel for ventilation
- Fixed lid with 2 large pockets and a small, zippered mesh compartment underneath
- External hydration compartment compatible with up to a 3L reservoir
- Light-wire frame
- Dual vertical zippered side pockets
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removeable sleeping pad straps
- Shoulder harness can be moved up or down for an additional 4" of torso adjustability
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Capacity Guide: Hiking Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right hiking pack for the length of trip and how much gear you carry. Our size ranges are based on the capacity of the item.
SmallSized for short day hikes or everday use, with room for an extra layer, food, camera, and water.
MediumSized for long day hikes & 1 nighters, with room for clothing, food, camera, water and other gear.
LargeSized for hikes of 4-7 days, with room for clothing, food, water, sleeping bag, camp gear.
X-LargeSized for expeditions of 7+ days, with room for clothing, food, sleeping bag, tent & camp gear.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.