Happy Holidays! 20% Off Your Entire Purchase Use Code: HOLIDAY Ends 11/28
The North Face Longhaul 30
Rollover to enlarge
- Large main compartment with internal compression straps, zippered side pocket, and large zippered mesh pocket
- Two easy-access external accessory pockets
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housing
- Ambidextrous retractable handle
- Protective skid rails
- Bottom, top, front and side handles
- Business card window
- Large 1.5" external webbing compression straps
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Size Guide: Checked Luggage
We'll help you choose the right suitcase, depending on your trip length and packing style.
Checked - MediumBags with a length between 22.5" and 26.5" are medium-sized. These bags are ideal for 2-4 day trips.
Checked - LargeBags with a length between 26.5" and 29.5" are large. These bags are ideal for 4-6 day trips.
Checked - Extra LargeBags with a length of 29.5" or larger are extra large. These bags are ideal for trips of 6 days or more.
Exterior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions include wheels and handle but not expandability. These are the dimensions airlines recognize.
Interior Dimensions Guide: Luggage
Dimensions DO NOT include Wheels and Handles. This is the case size or packing area.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.