Loading Shopping Cart
The North Face Women's Surge Laptop Backpack
- The women-specific FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that’s specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a women’s torso for a perfect fit for any size or shape
- Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two water bottle pockets, made with Teksever fabric, discreetly hold their contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zippered pockets
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop dimensions >
Size Guide: Laptop Backpacks
We'll help you choose the right laptop pack, based on your needs for work or campus. Our size ranges are based on the L x W x H of the item.
SmallSized for laptop and a small amount of storage - folder, note pad, pens.
MediumSized for laptop and a bit more. Power brick, peripherals, folder or note pad.
LargeSized for laptop & more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
X-LargeSized for laptop & much more. Power brick, peripherals, books, folders, note pads, jacket, lunch.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.