20% OFF with Email Sign Up-Tap Here
Timbuk2 Commute Laptop TSA-Friendly Messenger - M
Rollover to enlarge
- While we don't believe in messing with perfection, we do believe in more pockets and better waterproofing. That's why we've upgraded one of our most popular messenger bags with better organization and smarter design details while keeping winners like the TSA-compliant laptop compartment and detachable shoulder strap.
- TSA compliant external laptop compartment unzips and lies flat for going through security without removing your laptop.
- Separate padded tricot lined compartments for both your laptop and iPad.
- Removable shoulder strap so you can wear this as a messenger or carry as a briefcase.
- Faux fur lined pockets keeps your phone and igadgets safe. Hallelujah!
- Luggage passthrough doubles up as a quick drop pocket for newspapers, magazines, etc
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior.
- Grab strap
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion.
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Size Guide: Messenger Bags
We'll help you choose the right messenger bag for your everyday needs. Our size ranges are based on the length of the item.
X-SmallSized for the bare minimum. Tablet, wallet, phone, keys. Often carried as a handbag.
SmallSized for lighter loads. Tablet, wallet, phone, water, keys. Sometimes carried as a handbag.
MediumSized for normal loads. Up to a 15" laptop, tablet, book, papers, a few personal items.
LargeSized for heavier loads. Up to a 17" laptop, tablet, books, papers, water, umbrella, personal items.
X-LargeSized for large loads. Up to a 17" laptop, tablet, books, files, water, umbrella, personal items.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.