Travelon On The Go Water Bottle Holder
Rollover to enlarge
- For use on different types of cycles, strollers and wheelchairs
- Attaches and detaches easily to the frame to keep water in ready-reach
- When using a wheelchair, the width of the chair is unaffected
- Invented by a recent paraplegic
- Include an expansion pocket for a water bottle and a pocket for cell phone, camera or wallet
- Made from durable wet-suit material
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Size Guide: Coolers and Insulated Bags
We'll help you choose the right type of cooler for lunch, picnics or tailgating. Our size ranges are based the L x W x H of the item.
X-SmallSized for small lunches and snacks.
SmallSized for lunches and snacks, or up to six beverage cans.
MediumSized for multiple days' lunches, plus snacks, or up to 12 beverage cans.
LargeSized for small gatherings. Tailgating, picnics, groups or families. Holds 18- 24 beverage cans.
X-LargeSized for large gatherings. Tailgating, picnics, groups or families. Holds up to 24 beverage cans.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.
Year round, eBags customers like you opt-in to donate 10% of the sale price of their pink products purchased to the fight against breast cancer. All proceeds are donated to the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look for the pink ribbon next to the pink bags included in this program. Simply check the Pick Pink opt-in box in your shopping cart. The 10% donation will be calculated in your shopping cart when you check out.