Victorinox Werks Traveler 4.0 WT 22 Dual-Caster Spinners
Rollover to enlarge
- 8-wheel construction adds stability and provides 360° movement with zero weight-in-hand.
- Dual-trolley handle system allows for superior control and maneuverability through tight spaces and allows you to rest another bag on top of the uprights for consolidated travel.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system adjusts at the push of a button and locks into three different positions – 41” (104 cm), 39” (99 cm) and 37” (94 cm) – to accommodate travelers of various heights and travel needs.
- Main storage area features hanging zippered pocket, y-shaped compression straps and a removable garment suiter.
- Expands 2” (5 cm) for additional packing capacity.
- U-shaped front pocket is large enough a small computer, tablet, eReader or IPad.
- Front stash pocket ideal for travel documents.
- Never-Lost Attach-A-Bag Strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright and holds up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- ID tray slides into handle bezel for security and convenience.
- Lockable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers.
- Rear ABS plastic skid plate protects the bag from abrasion.
- Travel Sentry® Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection.
Detailed Product Description
+ Show More
Will this bag fit my laptop?Enter your laptop model >
Size Guide: Carry-On Luggage
Carry-on size rules vary by airline. We'll help you you choose the right carry-on for your travel needs.
Under SeatWill fit under the seat on most flights. Sized for a change of clothes, toiletries, book and iPad or eReader.
International Carry-OnThe allowable length of an international carry-on is 20". Fits in the overhead on most international & U.S. flights.
Domestic Carry-OnThe allowable length of a U.S. carry-on is 22". Will fit in the overhead on most U.S. flights.
Best of the Best
An item achieves "Best of the Best" distinction when eBags customers give it exceptionally high marks in their post-purchase reviews. In order for an item to be "Best of the Best," it must meet the following criteria:
- The overall rating must be 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
- 90% or more of customers must say they would recommend it.