If you are cleaning an eBags bag with soft fabric such as our Mother Lode Weekenders, Duffels, Backpacks, Handbags, or Packing Cubes, follow these instructions.
- Empty out every pocket and zip them all closed.
- Stow straps inside and zip to close.
- Spray any stained areas with a “Spray & Wash” pre-treatment (an orange/citrus type cleaner or Simple Green will work) and gently scrub the stain with an old toothbrush.
- Continue scrubbing until the majority of the stain is removed.
- Place the bag in a pillow case, roll the top edge of the pillow case closed and secure it with several safety pins. The pillow case prevents all of the zippers & straps from catching inside the washing machine.
- Put the whole thing in your washing machine & add soap.
- Use cold water
- Do not use fabric softner
- Do not use bleach
- Remove at the end of the cycle, unpack and unzip every pocket & panel.
- Hang it on a sturdy coat hanger and let it air dry. Do not put in machine dryer.
- Plan your next trip.