If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of order delivery date, via a pre-paid UPS return label. All returned items must be unused and in new condition, with all hang tags attached and in the original packaging. Final sale merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged. Personalized merchandise (including monogrammed, embroidered, and embossed products) are final sale and may not be returned.
Upon receipt of your return, a prompt refund will be issued to your original method of payment. Where Rewards Points are used on a purchase, and the purchase is subsequently returned, the Rewards Points will not be re-issued to your account. A nominal fee of $7.95 per item will be deducted from your refund to cover the costs of return shipping and restocking.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
If you received an incorrect or damaged product, please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue. We want every purchase to be exactly as anticipated and promised.
Items are protected by eBags against manufacturing defects for 30 days from the receipt of shipment. After that time, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
If you're returning more than one item, we may ask you to ship items together or in separate boxes.
Your refund will include the price of the bag and any taxes, but will not include any original shipping charges, if applicable. Your refund will also reflect the deduction of the $7.95 per item fee for returns.
Your credit will be issued after we have received and processed your returned item(s). This time may vary; if you're receiving a refund via credit card, please allow one full billing cycle for the refund to appear on your statement.
If you have received an eBags item as a gift and are not completely satisfied with the gift, please use our Gift Return page to process your return.
Customers returning gifts will receive Return Credit usable toward a future eBags purchase.
The amount of the Return Credit will reflect the original purchase price, less any original shipping charges [if applicable].
Your Return Credit will be emailed to the email address you provide during the return process, and will expire after one year.
Packing & Shipping Your Returns
Getting your returns ready to send to us is a snap:
- Visit our online Returns Center and obtain a Return Shipping Label.
- Pack the items securely in the original shipping cartons, if possible, with the original hang tags attached.
- Tape the shipping label securely to the carton. Take care to make sure you can clearly read the address to which it will ship.
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together, or are returning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-800-820-6126, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.
- Present the package to any UPS driver, or drop the package at any authorized UPS shipping outlet. If your place of business has a UPS account, the package can be picked up at no additional cost with your daily UPS pickup.